The only way for citizens and businesses to submit a SCIA or "building permit", or to open or modify a commercial or productive business is through the online submission of documents to the competent SUAPE office (mandatory procedure - LR 24 / 2016). The user must have beforehand:
- a digital signature, which the Regional Government provides free of charge by clicking here;
- l'accesso to the IDM (Identity Management RAS);
- a certified e-mail address (PEC).
Without such requirements, files can be submitted electronically only through a delegate entity. Paperwork can be sent:
- by submitting the digitally signed documents using the software available on this page;
- by sending the digitally signed documents via certified email (PEC)
• Digital signature - “The importance of the digital signature”.